If you are looking to get a new mobile number in Netherlands, then you will be happy to know that you can get one instantly sitting at home. Not all providers in Netherland offer a eSIM especially for prepaid mobile connections. But one provider in particular Simyo, is an exception.
Simyo Prepaid eSIM
Simyo is a Dutch mobile network operator (MNO) that offers prepaid mobile connections with eSIM. This means that you can get a new mobile number in Netherlands instantly, without having to go to a store or wait for a physical SIM card to be delivered.
To get a Simyo prepaid eSIM, follow these steps:
- Go to the Simyo website and click on the prepaid option at the top.
- Select one of the credit options and proceed.
- On the next step, select eSIM as your SIM card type.
- Enter your address. For eSIM, nothing is sent by post, so you can enter any address.
- Pay for the order.
- Check your email for your login details.
- Download the Mijn Simyo app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Login to the app on your phone and install the eSIM.
Once your eSIM is installed, you will have a new mobile number in Netherlands that you can use to make calls, send texts, and access the internet.
Simyo Prepaid Tariff
|Calls (per minute)||€0.10|
|Texting (per message)||€0.10|
|4G Internet (per MB)||€ 0.15|
Extra internet bundles
|Unlimited MBs (Low Speed)||€10|
SIM Only Contract Plans
Simyo also offers a number of SIM only contract plans, which can be cheaper than prepaid plans, especially if you use a lot of data. You can find more information about Simyo’s SIM only contract plans on their website.
Getting a new mobile number in Netherlands with eSIM is quick and easy with Simyo. You can do it entirely online, from the comfort of your own home. And with Simyo’s affordable prepaid rates and extra internet bundles, you can find a plan that fits your needs and budget.