If you are looking to get a new mobile number in Netherlands, then you will be happy to know that you can get one instantly sitting at home. Not all providers in Netherland offer a eSIM especially for prepaid mobile connections. But one provider in particular Simyo, is an exception.
Simyo offers prepaid mobile connection with eSIM. You also don’t need a physical address as it is delivered via email.
Getting Prepaid eSIM Connection Online
- Head to Simyo website. (Website is in Dutch)
- Click on prepaid option at the top
- Select one of the credit option and proceed
- Next step you can select normal SIM or eSIM.
- Continue and enter your address (For eSIM nothing is send by post. So you can enter any address)
- Pay for the order
- Check your email for login details.
- Download Mijn Simyo app from the App store
- Login to the app on the phone and install eSIM
In short, you can get a new mobile connection in Netherlands sitting at home even without an address. (For eSIM everything is send via email.)
Simyo Prepaid Tariff
|Calls (per minute)||€0.10|
|Texting (per message)||€0.10|
|4G Internet (per MB)||€ 0.15|
Extra internet bundles
|Unlimited MBs (Low Speed)||€10|
PS: More cheaper SIM only contract plans are also available on Simyo website.