Due to COVID19, MG University has now launched an online application process for official transcript requests. If you require a transcript for completing WES education assessment then continue reading to understand the new process.
Online application portal: https://application.mgu.ac.in/
Documents required for application
- Scanned self-attested copies of the following(Max size: 500KB):-
- 10th certificate or SSLC book
- 12th or Plus II Certificate
- Provisional certificate or UG/PG Degree certificate as applicable.
- Consolidated mark list /grade cards
- For WES/IQAS: A duly filled in Academic Records Request Form to be forwarded to WES/ IQAS with the transcript. Hence, the student is directed to fill up the top portion of the form and put his /her signature at the appropriate column (if applicable).
Fees and other charges
- Fee for Official Transcript of Marks/Grade points: Rs. 2100/- per copy.
- Search fee: as shown below:
- Within one year of publication of result: Nil.
- After One year of publication of result, but before 5 years: Rs.55/-
- After 5 year of publication of result, but before 10 years: Rs.105/-
- After 10 year of publication of result: Rs.265/-
- Transmission charges are applicable as shown below:
- Transmission charge(within India): Rs.80/-
- Transmission charge(Outside India): Rs.420/-
- Express(Speed) post charges (outside India): Rs.2100/-
How to apply online for Transcript?
- Visit https://application.mgu.ac.in/
- In the Choose Your Service drop-down select APPLICATION FOR OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT.
- Scroll down and fill Academic Details as applicable for your course. Note: For Btech select Study Type: Professional/Courses with Fee variation
4. Enter your Contact Details and address to which transcript needs to be sent. For WES, ensure you enter WES address in Address to which the document to be send.
5. Enter Additional Information if any and select applicable option for Where to send the documents and mode of transmission.
6. Upload scanned copies of required documents.
7. Complete Disclaimer and Enter Captcha and click Register
8. You will receive an OTP on your email. Enter OTP and continue
9. Total Fee will be displayed. Click on Proceed to Payment.
10. Complete the payment online to submit the application.
If you have any questions, please drop a comment below and check back later for the answer.
MG University helpline numbers: 0481 2731000, 2733626. Mobile Numbers: 8330013004, 8330013005, 8330013006, 8330013007, 8330013008, 8330013009.
E-mail ids: email@example.com
E-PAYMENT Help Line Number: 0481 2733430, 2732010
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
***WES has started asking for secondary verification of transcript due to increased fraud. Please check out our other article for more details***